Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 15, 2014

    i get by with a little help from my friends









    A few songs to help get you by this awful work week



    Hi friends- I'm keeping my promise! An update within 2 weeks! What a feat.

    I'm so surprised at the number of questions I still get on my ask.fm, I thought I had faded into the dark forgotten part of the internet.

    Many of you have asked me about my internship- I'm sorry to say that I can't help you/ give you contacts. Most internships (especially if they are from reputable companies/ popular industries) require string pulling so it would help if your parents or relatives are friends with the more higher ranking people in that industry.

    8 more work days till i end my internship and i feel pretty bittersweet. I can't wait to finally have fun/ go out with my friends/ go on cute dates with my boyfriend ON A WEEKDAY. At the same time, I'm going to miss feeling like i contribute to the economy lol!







    Hi from the office! VS a couple of photos i found in 2011

    I think I looked better last time lmao









    With the sudden influx of questions about my boyfriend on askfm, here are a few photos of him (and me) to satisfy all you thirsty girls

    OH and i'm getting a new camera! I'll be updating a lot more :-)


    I hope all is well

    Gotta goooo
    x

    No comments: