Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 27, 2014

    the big 2

    Hello to anyone still reading this, I've missed this space so much.

    I have almost completely lost my blogging touch. At this juncture i'm like..what the hell do I write about now? But I'm gonna try to continue lmao

    I turned 20 yesterday.

    I can't say I feel a lot older, but what I felt was the sudden realisation of how much I (and most people around me) have matured so much over the years. It amazes me how I finally nailed myself a 'real' job. I'm currently working at a petroleum company as an intern- I'm undergoing a couple of projects. So i have proposals to complete, deadlines to meet etc. Its really quite refreshing but so exhausting at the same time. Waking up at 630 just to reach the office is crazy, considering the fact that if i wasn't working i would probably be sleeping at that time.

    My weekends have become so precious and most of the time I just want to spend it wisely with the people I love and care about. I don't really enjoy clubbing as much as I did before. Am I aging?! Lol i don't know.

    What i do know is that i intend to try out as many industries as i can while schooling. I intend to step into the shipping industry next after i'm done with this petrochemical industry. After that hopefully i'll go into oil and gas.. i've given up on trying to find a passion. I just wanna go where the money is now lol. I guess thats the more realistic option- get rich or die trying hahaha

    I have learnt so much from this internship. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined myself to be meeting srilankan clients, handling private information, doing market analysis etc. It makes me feel so important LOL. I'm usually complaining about work on twitter because it just drains SO MUCH of my energy but for the most bit i am really thankful for the opportunity- did i mention that i get driven to work in a lambo LOL

    I'm gonna try to start blogging regularly again. I've missed typing in this stupid space. Meanwhile, I updated my selling post. I started a tictail and it would be nice if you could check it out: http://modernism101.tictail.com

    watch this space

    gotta go

    No comments: