Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 20, 2011

    I HAVE LOST MY BLOGGING MOMENTUM.........

    i really really swear that jc life is hectic and is taking away all my life. I don't even take pictures to camwhore anymore. Not with my dslr at least.....my macbook is still filled with photos of me

    On a side note... I AM CUTTING MY HAIR TODAY :'( I really really do not want to cut my hair but my dad scolded me and shouted at me because he says my hair makes me look unkempt and like a beggar.

    goodbye long hair :'(

    Anyway i have taken pictures via photobooth to sell my clothes LOL. My wardrobe is seriously bursting. I have resulted to putting my clothes in my bookshelf and into bagpacks into my cupboard. PLEASE PLEASE help me clear them just help meeeeee





    sold





    Supre wave dress/top
    extremely mint condition hardly ever worn
    $20




    slouchy black top
    brand new not worn before
    $15







    Heritage 81 raglan top
    extremely mint condition worn once
    $18





    sold







    sold

    comment or email meeeeee pokemongirl123@live.com

    please just help me clear my wardrobe :(

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    whr did u buy the jeans u wore out for flb flea? :) selling it?