Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 14, 2011

    thoughts

    I finally got my macbook pro on Saturday. And i paid for over half the amount myself *feeling triumphant* So i went to the atm and withdrew a **** sum and gave it to my dad. Was quite a sight. At first people were staring at me like wtf is this girl doing withdrawing this kinda amount. I was holding like a stack of 50s. And then when I passed it to my dad they were looking at him like he was abusing me LOL. Parallel to the gambling advertisement you see on channel 5/ channel 8 the one where the chinese dude begs his daughter to give him some money and she is holding a pathetic looking piggy bank looking pitiful as hell. Hahahaha thoughts















    i think i have the most amazing friends ever and they are the best valentines day gifts i could ever receive <3

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    hey isn't acjc at dover? isn't it far for you?

    Stephanie said...

    its at buona vista...YES :'( I take about 50 mins to go sch