Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 24, 2010




















    Yesterday when we went to the jetty. My feet (yes feet, not legs) have 21 mosquito fucking bites. I counted. I'm never leaving the house without mosquito repellent ever again. They itch so fucking bad its killing me

    today at starbucks........i'm gonna miss my friends so much :( We were omegle-ing and stuff HAHA and we saw this guy wearing a red bra. One day i'm gonna make sure i chat with Steve Kardynal on chatroulette. He is so fucking funny. I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS :( IM GOING TO BE IN USA IN 2 DAYS................ NO 1 DAY NOW SINCE ITS 12AM.....OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :'( :'( :'( :'(

    byebye

    1 comment:

    Yuki said...

    I'll miss your updates too, Steph! Have tons of fun in the big US of A! :)