Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 23, 2010

    I'm going to usa in 2 days :( :( :( :( i'm going to miss everyoneeee






















    My blog is going to be dead for 2 weeks :'( I may be updating here and there when i'm in the us but don't expect pictures :( :( But of course there's gonna be a fucking massive update on the 8th of december when i return!!!! Going to Las vegas, san francisco, L.A and Hollywood!!!!! Soooooo stoked. I'm going to miss all my friends though :( :( :( :( Going on a massive shopping spree i can't wait!!! I think i'm going to gain like 10 kg when i come back.....sigh :'(

    Prom's gonna be tomorrow and i'm the emcee. I am.............completely unprepared. Gosh......gonna update for one last time tomorrow before i leave. Gonna miss so many people



    ANYWAY
    Shorts #1
    15" across, 9.5" down
    fits uk 6- small uk 10
    $20 mailed

    Shorts #2
    15" across, 10" down
    fits uk 6- small uk 10
    $20 mailed

    contact heartstrayed-@hotmail.com for any inquiries or if interested!

    No comments: