Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 16, 2013

    Hey everyone! My friend Shuning just started an online bakery called upandswish bakery, a few weeks ago she gave me some brownies and cookies to sample!


    These are her "Darn Good" Brownies. They are really damn good. She gave me so many brownies i wish i could finish them all but i'm trying to watch my weight so i shared them with my school mates :-)









    She also let us sample some of her chocolate chip cookies. I really enjoyed them too. (BUT THE BROWNIES WERE REALLY VERY GOOD)

    She bakes a lot of stuff! You could check out her facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/upandswishbakery



    I REALLY WANNA TRY HER RED VELVET CHEESECAKE BROWNIES....they look so good
    Shuning if you're reading this *hint hint*


    so yeap please support her!

    BROWNIES: $14 for 8 inch (650g)
    CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: $10 for 20/$19 for 40/ $28 for 60
    RED VELVET CHEESECAKE: $30 for 8 inch

    many many more!! pls check out her page :-) https://www.facebook.com/upandswishbakery

    No comments: