Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 7, 2013

    hi im back






    after abstinence from clubbing for 20 days these bitches went on a roll and i drank three days straight :'( my liver..... .....



     went on another roll and blew my money on 2 cambridge satchels






    fathers day dinner at mana mana



    bought a 3DS XL for daddy for fathers day LOL this technology is MIND BLOWING












     for those requesting about my tattoo here it is LOL

     was deciding which bag to carry that day LOL (from left in clockwise motion: juicy couture/ cambridge satchel/ moschino)






     SORRY STILL MINDBLOWN THAT BLIMS UNCLE IS MOSES LIM LOL






     stupid mani pedi blew a hole in my pocket T.T





     charm + perfume from my family <3 br="">






     random perfume bottles i found in my cupboard lawl






















     my NUS student card photo LOLOLOL didnt even know i had to take a passport photo until the LAST DAY so i had to use a selfie lOLOLOL
























    had the BEST thai food ever at tanglin mall. And the best cakes at brunetti whoo!!!



    byebuyebye finally a good picture post





    No comments: