Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 17, 2012

    i think my favourite author in the world is chuck palahniuk. for real. i'm going to buy all of his books and hoard them in my room

    “Fuck me. I'm so tired of being me. Me beautiful. Me ugly. Blonde. Brunette. A million fucking fashion makeovers that only leave me trapped being me.
    Who I was before the accident is just a story now. Everything before now, before now, before now, is just a story I carry around. I guess that would apply to anybody in the world. What I need is a new story about who I am.
    What I need to do is fuck up so bad I can't save myself.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters


    “The best way is not to fight it, just go. Don't be trying all the time to fix things. What you run from only stays with you longer. When you fight something, you only make it stronger.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
     
     

    No comments: