Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 30, 2011

    YOUTUBE

    uploaded a couple of videos on my youtube channel!
    you could subscribe to me or something :)




    omg i realised that my editting is really very bad and i couldve done a better job with the answering questions thing.....
    sorry guys! i'll do it better next time heh

    i also unprivated my cover of boats and birds... so i guess you guys could check it out again :)



    ps i'm trying my best to update more often!!

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    OMG YOU CAN IMITATE DAMN WELL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S SO FUNNY

    Anonymous said...

    Love your taste in music! I heard metric!

    Anonymous said...

    hey dear, in your 'ask step' video. may i know what's the title of the song in the 2nd song you had added in your video? :)