Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 17, 2011

    what i've been up to

    to all my readers:

    i am very sorry for the lack of updates!
    Life has been quite busy (okay and quite a bore)

    making up for the lag of pictures with a long ass post with tons of pictures



    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!







    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i need to make this into a GIF seriously










    POOR JAMES- every boy on the field that saw james decided to add on to the taupok lol
     Aftermath= tau gua HAHAHHAHAHA sorry but i find it funny



    so there you have it
    a typical birthday ragging at ACJC
    (more reason for all the o level kids to come here its so fun here)

    Happy 17th birthday james! I hope you enjoyed your clean birthday






     forever a cam whore




    pardon my disgusting hive-y legs here but i was taking pix of my sleeping panda

    did you know?
    the only thing in the world that loves you more than itself is a dog
    my dog is probably the only thing i love in this world right now

    No comments: