Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 20, 2011

    graaaaabbbb baaaaggggssss

    Hi guys..

    my wardrobe is bursting and i need to clear my room very very very very very badly









    so please please PLEASE help me
    i can't think of any other way to clear my room fast

    so i'm going to have some grab bags up for sale!!!!!











    I'll randomly pick 2-3 things depending on size (tops/bottoms/rompers/cardigans/outerwears/dresses/rings/necklaces/sunglasses/wallets/shoes/makeup (makeup will be brand new/ untouched hahahha) )
    ANYTHING YOU SEE ABOVE

    items may be from topshop/ f21/ newlook/ supre/ french connection/ fox/ monki ok some are brandless but they still look freaking beautiful!!!!!
    i even have some brand new stuff in here WITH TAGS ON LOL


    SO PLEASE HELP ME GUYS

    ONE GRAB BAG IS $39
    so if you do the math....
    one item is

    $13

    I am making a huge loss here!!!!!
    HELP ME CLEAN UP MY ROOM AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER



    comment here or email me at

    pokemongirl123@live.com

    mail me with your size and shoe size!!!

    im only putting around 15 grab bags up for sale because i don't think i have that many clothes HAHA and i don't wanna go around naked i mean i still need to dress up and all AHHAHAHA

    come on ladies your grab bags await you


    (FOR CLARIFICATION: you cannot choose what you want!!!! the random selection is all for the fun of it and it makes everything fair for others)

    LOVE
    STEPH

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi, I'm interested in your topshop denim highwaisted shorts. May I have the measurements across and real life pictures pls? Thanks! ^^v shutyourprettymouth-up@hotmail.com

    Stephanie said...

    which? i have a few pairs lol but some aren't for sale. The one on my selling blog is sold already

    Anonymous said...

    can i opt for a grab bag that's just of accessories/shoes? :O