Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 27, 2011




    my baby panda


    took the liberty to finally jog today
    jogged about 2km + -, ok thats quite little but whatever i hate to exercise
    this is the first time i'm jogging on my own accord in almost 6 years lol
    i feel so healthy

    anyway
    halloween is coming
    tessa and i bought the same dress (it looked halloween-esque)
    so we intended to buy cat and mouse ears (and tails maybe) and then wear it to the party then we can chase each other around when we're drunk or something

    then i got lazy to buy ears so i just told her we should go as marykate and ashley
    and i'll be ashley since marykate is anorexic and i'm obviously the opposite of anorexic

    ok lol that was just the joke of the day


    i'm gonna start studying again i guess....soon
    hopefully my determination to shed some weight won't stop here. i have about 100km more to cover har har har har har har de har

    shall jog again tomorrow
    in the evening, of course
    i actually do enjoy basking in the peace and tranquility of the night whilst running about my estate in short stuttered breaths
    and how no one's there to laugh at me while i give up my jogging pace and end up walking almost a quarter the time lol
    i actually can't wait to jog tomorrow


    gotta go!

    No comments: