Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 30, 2011

    fear is the heart of love


    forcing you to play neopets with me


    after my successful jog that made me sweat like a pig


    love of mine
    someday you will die
    but i'll be close behind
    i'll follow you into the dark


    ---

    presently, i'm quite content with my lifestyle
    i've been having less late nights
    and i've also been spending more time with my family
    i've also been jogging once every two days (yes finally, all my friends are saluting me for this because everyone knows i absolutely hate exercising because i hate the sun and i hate sweating which is why i jog in the evening hahahahahhaha)
    i've also been eating healthier food
    i really need to shed some pounds i hope i get my period soon

    things i have left to do:
    - clear up my room (which i did clean it up over a span of 3 weeks ago but now it looks like Hurricane Katrina swept through it, i feel like i'm living in a pig sty)
    - mail out parcels
    - do my remaining tutorials and tuition homework
    - start chemistry tuition again
    - maintain my healthy lifestyle


    bear with me for a moment because this is going to be a rather lengthy post (i havent had one of these in quite a while now- posts with picture and word content haha)

    today i spent some time with the family
    we were supposed to go to the art science museum at mbs, i was quite excited
    unfortunately when we arrived it was closed due to some private event
    i was quite disappointed hahahah
    i really wanted to check out salvador dali's dance of time thing there

    we wound up walking around mbs and i took a couple of shots but im kinda lazy to post them up so i guess i'll just upload them another time


    anyway here are some pictures of the party at anchorage on friday
    had a good time with good company i guess
















    i was... supposed to be a donkey lol


    gotta go!

    No comments: