Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 17, 2011

    thoughts

    was reading through all my recent posts and i'm quite shocked and appalled at how... typical my blog is becoming

    its nasty and repulsive

    i don't like how i'm suddenly changing myself to suit the interests of others.......there are more pictures of my clothes/ the stuff i wear/ my face/ my hair instead of the places i go/ my friends/ my family/ stuff that interest me/ people that interest me

    i don't want to be just like the rest i'm sorry guys i don't think my blog's gonna be very interesting anymore. In fact i don't know how it was interesting with pictures of only my face!!! And my vlogs....

    ack i don't know what happened. I haven't had a proper post in very long, my writing skills are so poor now. I used to write about everything and anything on my mind and now all i do are posting pictures of myself on photobooth

    On a lighter note

    today i had cip with my class. Words cannot express how irritated i was with the children. I hate kids. I hate/ abhor/ detest/ shun irritating pre-pubescent vile and obnoxious little kids that range from the age of 10-12. Listening to their pointless and annoying screams and taking in all their incessant whining and tantrums drove me up the fucking wall.

    However

    looking at them so carefree, not a thing on their mind (not even homework haha), so happy, their genuine smiles, their vibrant eyes full of curiosity and life, vigour and exuberance. i kinda missed that feeling. come to think of it, we all used to be like them. Our own bodies that once possessed that very same curiosity, life and vigour. We were all once like them. How i long for that feeling once more.

    I guess life fucks us all up right? As we grow older, we get sadder, and the days start getting shorter and the nights start getting longer and we start wondering what on earth are we even here for.

    I miss being a kid

    This stupid nostalgia thing is really so lame but i couldn't help notice the void in me that the kids i "took care" of today did not have.

    Happiness........does it even exist anymore or is it just another meaningless word in the dictionary?

    Oh, on another lighter note, on the plane yesterday i was listening to radiohead (Yes, i have no fucking idea why krisworld is playing latest radiohead album, i remember they had the decemberists and sia and the cure as well but fuck it lol) their new album is amazing. just as all their other albums have been. i love radiohead

    goodbye


    1 comment:

    Sophia said...

    It's midnight. Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. Glad I'm not alone.

    I can't even remember the last time I felt carefree.