Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 14, 2011


    Currently in Hong Kong!!! Will be back with a haul vlog of my goodies from hongkong

    Stuff here aren't exactly very cheap in my opinion. The prices range from about 20-30??? And if you don't convert well enough you'll be at the losing end hahaha. I bought these amazing pair of flatforms by b + ab though. I was intending to buy jeffrey campbells but they were too expensive :((((( about 1100 HKD= almost 200 SGD. The flatforms were about 600 HKD hahaha do the calculation yourself! I tried to take a lot of pictures but on many occasions i ended up forgetting/being too lazy to take my dslr out of the hotel room.

    O yeah i'll totally rant about my hotel another time. And how polluted the air is here. WATCH THIS SPACE FOR VLOG 5!!!!!!! (Or my haul vid lololololollolol)

    I'm coming back home tomorrow i can't wait to see my friends again. I brought my worksheets to study here but i didn't touch em at all. 

    Oh i'm supposed to find jordan at mongkok right now but my dad said no its too dangerous so whatever i'm all cooped up at my uncle's house and its sooooo borrrrinnnnngggg


    kkk goodbye i think i will explore central later and visit the 4 storey high H&M *_* *_* *_* *_*

    No comments: