Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 8, 2011

    Call me ignorant....but i'm pro opposition party

    I do not support PAP and i most definitely will never support the PAP. I get so fucking annoyed when i see everyone ranting on twitter on how George Yeo lost. Especially when they know absolutely nothing on politics and just read off some propaganda PAP shit off a famous blogger's blog and suddenly all go pro PAP.

    I've lived in the aljunied GRC area for 8 years. We've always been under PAP. PAP has done absolutely nothing for our area. Remember the workers dorm problem in Serangoon Gardens just a few years back? Yes, I live in Serangoon Gardens and yes everyone was unhappy with the decision made by them. No i am not an ignorant fool because I actually went for the rally itself. My friend wanted to talk to G.Y and guess what he told her?? He told her to add him on facebook.  EVERYONE was so against the idea because so many new problems would be introduced- congested traffic/ safety problems etc etc

    There was a petition done against the whole workers dorm being set up here. They "listened" apparently, but nope, the workers dorm is still built here. Totally listening to the concerns of the public. -.- -.- -.-

    Please la theres a reason why people are voting for opposition instead of PAP. Everyone is unhappy with them. There is a need for change.

    EVERYONE IS UNHAPPY WITH PAP'S PAY.

    The starting pay for normal ministers is 8k. They don't even do anything. Sit in the parliament and listen and you get 8k. Some of these people are barely 25 years old honestly do you even think they deserve this kind of money?!?!?! Our president, he does nothing but shake hands. His pay is 4.2 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR. Even OBAMA's pay is only 500 THOUSAND DOLLARS. HELLO????? HE RULES A DAMN CONTINENT. THIS IS ONLY A LITTLE RED DOT LEH. For years my family has been supporting PAP like little dogs HOPING for a fucking change but there has been none.

    I'm just damn pissed with ignorant teenagers going like "oh people under opposition will rot now" PLEASE LA. Most of you probably never even heard of minister's name except George's because of all the ridiculous stickers he pasted on the walls of 313. Not to mention the stupid george yeo picture thingy on facebook on EVERYONE'S DP. Whats he trying to do?? Win the votes of youth ah??

    I am very happy that we are not under PAP anymore. In fact, my whole family is. You know? The PAP thinks that we young people are ignorant. HAH! WHAT A FUCKING IRONY

    Honestly the only person that deserves his pay is LKY. All the rest are just living under the shadow of his glory. Would Lee hsien loong even be the prime minister if LKY wasn't his dad???? Hahahaha just think about it seriously

    Cannot stand teenagers that act like they know so fucking much about politics. It just angers me to see how easily influenced they are because they have no clue whats going on both in Singapore and outside Singapore.

    lol i hope i don't get sued

    7 comments:

    ahmad said...

    FUCK YEAHHHHHH WORKERS PARTY!

    Patricia said...

    Just my two cents here, hope you don't get offended!

    Yes, they should have listened to the people's concerns. But there must be a reason why they decided to build the dorm here(I live in Gardens too). Unless you think they randomly eenie-meenie-minie-mo, "Ok let's build I'm Serangoon Gardens!"

    I'm not pro-PAP, nor am I pro-opp! Kinda neutral, I suppose. I've no problem with Aljunied going to WP, but I'm one of those who feel George Yeo should be in Parliament. I mean, come on- how can Tin Pei Ling be in and not him?!

    Anonymous said...

    Heh so now u think u know a lot about politics la huh? Just because of that one case ure facing doesn't mean u know everything, young lady. Don't be so narrow-minded. Pot calling the kettle black much. -.-
    I hope u like the idea of someone like low thia kiang REPRESENTING Singapore as foreign minister (not that he will be one but IT'S FOR EG) YAY HOW AWESOME RIGHT, for him to go overseas n meet politicians like hilary Clinton :)

    Anonymous said...

    WELL SAID

    Anonymous said...

    lol and arent you a little prick acting like you know so fucking much about politics.
    Lee Hsien Loong took over as PM in 2004. So all these 7 years our GDP grow by itself??? Give credit when its due you ignoramus. & GY never did stick those HIMSELF.

    Fine if you like change, but get your damn facts right first.

    Stephanie said...

    to the last fool:

    OH THE IRONY. look whos the one acting like you know so fucking much now. Don't like what I say? TOO BAD. DO NOT FORCE YOUR BELIEFS ONTO ME

    Stupid anonymous little cunt behaving like you're a minister yourself. Please leave forever and do not pollute my blog with your filth

    Anonymous said...

    I LOVE THIS POST. TOTALLY WHAT I WANTED TO SAY BUT I DIDN'T HAVE GUTS TO ACTUALLY PUT IT INTO WORDS/ POST IT UP. I THINK YOU'RE SPEAKING UP FOR QUITE A LARGE NO. OF TEENAGERS TOO.

    LOVE YOU, KEEP THIS UP STEPH :D