Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 28, 2010




    About 10 days back....playing L4D2 as usual at random pc bunks hahahaha what a miserable life









    About.... a week back?? When i had a sleepover at cassies house :) (Notice the swollen eyes muahahahaahaha)















    I think 3 days back???? Yup :) Another random day

    When wailing came home!!!!! And we had a lovely christmas dinner and i went clubbing after that LOLOLOL








    Andddd this was today! :)

    I've been in such a good mood recently...........lets hope it stays this way hahahahaha. Sorry this post has so few words i am lazy to type somemore. Uploading pictures on blogger is such a fucking chore!!!!! I hope your week has been great so far! :)

    I can't believe I'm getting back my O level results in..... omfg less than 20 days. SCARED MAX...........I'm quite excited to start in a new school actually. Eh!!!! Whoever's studing in acjc now and reading this comment!!! hahahahha ok that was lame. Ok la but seriously anyone born in 1994 and got into acjc must tell me hor

    Cheers!

    9 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Selling your polka dot tank top?

    Stephanie said...

    No, its not mine it's claires and i doubt she will be selling it either. Sorry!

    Anonymous said...

    Its okay then!! What about the black romper you are wearing in the last few pictures?

    Anonymous said...

    i like your destroyed denim!
    Where do u get your denim shorts from? :)

    Stephanie said...

    Yep i am! But its currently pending at $20!

    Thanks! :) Anywhere and everywhere actually if i see nice then buy!

    Anonymous said...

    Could you text me at 96556599? Willing to pay a higher price!

    Anonymous said...

    you dsa?

    Stephanie said...

    texted uuu

    yep yep

    Anonymous said...

    selling yr first pic jacket? :)