Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 2, 2010

    Azure ray

    So I'm waiting for this test to end
    So these lighter days can soon begin
    I'll be alone but maybe more carefree
    Like a kite that floats so effortlessly
    I was afraid to be alone
    Now I'm scared thats how I'd like to be
    All these faces none the same
    How can there be so many personalities
    So many lifeless empty hands
    So many hearts in great demand
    And now my sorrow seems so far away
    Until I'm taken by these bolts of pain
    But I turn them off and tuck them away
    'till these rainy days that make them stay
    And then I'll cry so hard to these sad songs
    And the words still ring, once here now gone
    And they echo through my head everyday
    And I dont think they'll ever go away
    Just like thinking of your childhood home
    But we cant go back we're on our own
    But i'm about to give this one more shot
    And find it in myself
    I'll find it in myself
    So were speeding towards that time of year
    To the day that marks that you're not here
    And i think I'll want to be alone
    So please understand if I dont answer the phone
    I'll just sit and stare at my deep blue walls
    Until I can see nothing at all
    Only particles some fast some slow
    All my eyes can see is all I know
    But I'm about to give this one more shot
    And find it in myself
    I'll find it in myself

    No comments: