Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 30, 2010

    Thursday will mark the end of prelims. However it already feels like it has ended haha its so unfair only pure physics students have to slog till thursday.....most girls would have ended their prelims on friday! Oh well life is unfair.

    I gotta get my motor running again and my ass back on track. Need to study CHEMISTRY that fucking dreaded subject........there was this 6 day chemistry camp i was quite interested in, but the people running it think they are some kinda god lol they charge 5000?!?!?! For a fucking camp. 5000 can bring me to bangkok and back at least 5 times. Fuck all the motivational nonsense and all the other Adam Khoo shit or "empower ur mind it can do infinite things" "ur mind is the source of ur strength" ahhhh shut up

    Rely on your own capabilities and base your results according to your own standards, not others. Going to start studying again no one knows how much i want my scholarship but me and no one can get it but me. Changing my goal.....i'm going to get 6 points this year all of you just watch me

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    My prelims start on Thursday!! -___-

    Anonymous said...

    so glad u are so motivated
    u motivated me to work hard too all the best see you with 6 points ya! <3

    Anonymous said...

    smiley or tongue more painful?your fs got probbb

    Anonymous said...

    ADAM KHOO'S MOTIVATIONAL THINGY IS USELESS! Totally wasted my time and money! But at least mine is not as expensive as yours. 5000?! WHAT DA FUCK.

    Anonymous said...

    what you get for mt o level?