Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 6, 2009

    I DON'T FEEL LIKE MOVING ANYMORE

    In 5 minutes i decided to move to livejournal
    once i finished the layouts etc i decided that livejournal wasn't for me after all
    i'm sticking with this till i find something else maybe i should move back to wordpress (yes i had a wordpress in sec 1 and 2)

    Anyway.................tmr there's no church service therefore i am going to crash barker methodist church to ogle with yiying so exciting man

    anyway can somebody tell me why i've been eating so much? I've been like eating and eating and eating non stop. Just today i had din tai fung for lunch, i went home and stuffed my face with cereal and a curry puff, i skipped dinner to eat 3 slices of cheese cake. I just weighed myself and voila! Instant gain of 0.2 kg. No worries though, i'll lose it.................somehow

    No comments: