Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 5, 2009

    DRUNK













    WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SWIM IN UNGLAM CLOTHES, THEN GET DRUNK IN A BIT MORE GLAM CLOTHES. But we got dunked when we were drunk (especially me 5 times) in our exceedingly unglam clothes, i called practically my whole contact list on my phone. And suddenly people grabbed my phone to call other people on my contact list and i was happily blowing the sky because i could blow the moon.

    Good day


    Lili says:
    STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EVERYONE KNOWS
    YOU CANT DRINK BY THE POOL?!!?!
    Stephanie says:
    WHY
    WHO CARES
    i got dunked 5
    times
    Lili says:
    HELLO
    ITS DAMN DANGEROUS
    YOU COULD DIE
    AND GET DROWNED
    NOT LYING
    NOT JOKING
    just thank God you did'nt okay
    i would be crying my whole liquid system thingy in my body out right now


    AWW I LOVE U LILI
    AND I LOVE U NAT
    AND I GIVE U HUG BEN

    BY THE WAY. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER EVERYONE

    2 comments:

    Nicole said...

    YOU'RE SO GLAMOROUS I LOVE YOU

    Stephanie said...

    I KNOW RIGHT ily 2