Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 5, 2009

    Golden skans




    Don't you think Raquel Reed's pretty? This is so unfair, why are some people so skinny and pretty and here I am at a bmi of 16.4. Where is the justice in this? Worse still, I just wasted my money on Lucky Charms, you know the cereal? Yes, 11 bucks on cereal, am I stupid or what. They say people that eat cereal have a healthier body weight. It better work because i'm going to eat cereal 24/7 for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

    How? Stephy fat liao. So because I think I gained more weight, I bought these pair of Victoria's Secret denim high waisted shorts that're tagged UK 8-10, I hope I can fit.


    2 comments:

    Jezrika said...

    Is it only my computer or you removed your cbox!!!! DONT BE CRAZY UK 8-10 I BET IT DROPS OFF YOU. I think i need to buy 12-14 huh huh huh

    Stephanie said...

    I REMOVED IT HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT IT TODAY ITS QUITE OK JUST VERY LOOSE CRAZY you are like uk 6 or sth!