Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 4, 2012

    backspaced every thing i wrote
    just too tired to give a damn about anything anymore

    told my mom about my recent problems. glad shes here to help me
    she gave me some strict advice and she would want me to adhere to it
    unfortunately im too much of a softie to do that so i'll just loon and let all the joy and happiness get sucked out of my soul

    she told me to never lose my spirit and it is very important to be around people who are happy
    its horrible being with people who are always moody and depressed
    it kills your soul

    she said never to let anything take that away from you
    she said dont make the same mistake she did

    and i concur

    1 comment:

    Chloe G. said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.