Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 1, 2011

    so....great
    jc makes everyone gain weight FUCK

    i gained 5 kilograms after almost 3 months of not weighing myself
    i started on my diet right after weighing myself lol lets hope this determination stays

    gonna try out this cabbage soup diet lets hope it works
    i'm gonna make sure i shed at least 7kg what the fuck how could i gain so much weight and NOT REALISE

    my life is just a dark abyss lol

    sometimes i can look at pretty girls and feel so fucking shitty about myself
    especially when my pimples start to pop out and when you gain FIVE KG
    and since i'm so short i just look like some stubby tree trunk
    FUCK
    i hate myself so much
    i hate looking at myself in the mirror lol

    sometimes i can just look into the mirror and see everything i hate
    and these "sometimes" are becoming increasingly regular
    after promos which would end in a weeks time i'm going on a strict ass diet and i'm gonna work out for the first time this year
    i'm gonna start loving exercise lol

    praying that i lose 7kg

    oh my god i still remember the days where i used to be what, 39 kg?
    those days are LONG GONE LOL
    i really didn't appreciate my body then
    now i'm like some stubby short fuck omg i HATE MYSELF

    MY LIFE IS OVER

    No comments: