Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 18, 2011














    my saturday

    i tried out smoky eyes today, i don't know if it works well for me though hahaha
    i found a lot of makeup lying around in my room so i decided to put them to good use today

    have i ever mentioned how much i love food
    i can't stop eating lol hahaha
    in fact, im eating chocolates in the comfort of my bed while typing

    friday night was one well spent though
    cabbing back to school from cathay just to eat free food hahahah
    studying for a while then trying to climb gates
    studying again
    lying down on the school field at 9pm in the evening (ok not me though i was sitting for 3 seconds)


    anyway before i forget...
    happy birthday jez <3 i love you

    life is sweet

    No comments: