Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 20, 2011

    the feeling seeps in as slow as
    coloured water creeping up the xylem of a plant
    it can stop and linger
    it can rush up fast and quick
    but it will forever taint the tube with such a deep blue
    just like how the feeling will stain your heart

    f o r e v e r

    i find it so hard to express myself sometimes
    conversations ending with just a mere "i'm tired"
    however
    i am honestly tired
    i'm tired of waiting for nothing to happen
    tired of life's uncertainties
    i'm just tired of the same routine

    you don't know how hard it is for me to find someone interesting
    because no one interests me
    everyone bores me
    i get bored of people
    its difficult finding someone i actually relate to
    its difficult finding someone i would actually want to go places with
    then i found...................hahaha

    No comments: