Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 23, 2011

    let it be






    just found my dad's stash of records hidden away in one of the unused rooms in my house. i was so excited when i saw them all- the beatles, the carpenters, pink floyd etc etc where can you find things like these nowadays.

    i must say my dad had some pretty impressive taste in music. now if only i could listen to the records....my dad has a record player (whatever you call it) but i doubt its working anymore. my house is full of priceless things, for example my tv right beside my bed that i always took for granted lol. its supposed to be this limited edition phillips tv thats super old till it isnt even working anymore...but i did watch world cup spain vs germany on it last year haha- just recently i went with my class to the national museum... and lo and behold! i saw my beloved tv set on display. hahahaa absolutely priceless

    gotta start hunting for more priceless junk in my house

    3 comments:

    Agrim Singh said...

    YOU GOT BEATLES AND PINKFLOYD LPs!!!!

    I got a lot lot lot more respect for you now. You got goood taste in music.

    Stephanie said...

    MY DAD has good taste

    Stephanie said...

    he has like the rolling stones, the beegees and all that HAHAHA