Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 31, 2011

    Stiff upper lip



    It is always at this time of the night when your perpetual feelings of loneliness, grief and sorrow start to hit you the hardest. It is the saddest feeling in the world to miss something and yet still accept the cold truth that you'll never get what you long for so much. Feelings, what are they? Emotions are so unnecessary. I am constantly burying myself in work to drown out all my negativity, it works for a while i guess, but sometimes, for no reason you ache. And this ache's like a little stabbing motion right where your heart's supposed to be.

    I wish I didn't have to speak, or hear, or feel. I wish I could just radiate like the sun and touch everyone around me and they would know exactly how I'm feeling. Sometimes at night I just feel so overwhelmed with sadness I don't feel like talking, thats when I start writing I guess. My written words speak so much louder than my voice ever could

    Time for me to let go of my balloon

    No comments: