Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 21, 2010


     I've been in such a foul mood recently. Its been quite a tiring week even though its just tuesday. O levels are in what, 34 days? Hating life, hating life...................

    I've been playing around with a lot of my old instruments a lot (piano guitar etcetc), wish my ukelele didn't break thoughhhh (sorry jerald all the strings snapped idk how to fix it). Since i'm going to have to be in harp cca next year in acjc... hahhahahaha what a joke. I guess the fact that i only need to get 20 points and below sorta relieves my stress a little bit but every time i think of how O levels is coming in say, a month? My stomach churns like fuck. I actually dream about falling a lot.

    I've also been thinking a lot about religion. A lot of people might tell me its stupid to just count on God and such, but i actually really do believe God exists. I used to actually walk really close to him. Till i drifted very very far last year. I was skeptical of his existance last year but i'm really not now. I'm quite glad i still go to church for service. I used to be quite annoyed and agitated when people tried to spread the word to me and go all "jesus" on me. But now when i think about it, things were all going right 2 years ago. And now everything just feels like its in chaos. You know the feeling of an emptiness inside you when you know theres nothing wrong?

    "jesus christ i'm not scared to die, i'm a little bit scared of what comes after"~~~ hahaha humming to brand new now lol

    On a lighter note, i'm quite pleased with my prelim results. My parents arent very satisfied though. So far i improved in everything.......except geography lol i failed. I missed an A1 for pure physics by 0.5 marks :( :( :( :( I'm contented with the B3 and B4 for amath and emath respectively.......since almost half the cohort failed both papers muahahahahhaa. Content

    Still searching
    Bye

    ps i just made a playlist. I love playlists you could check if out if you like
    http://8tracks.com/machetes/keep-yourself-warm

    No comments: