Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 1, 2010



    My posts have been nothing but music videos

    I decided today that i'm really not a phone person. I barely reply people and when i do reply people my replies are quite short. I'm also not a day person. I hate the sun.

    Today was a wonderful day though, i hope everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly. I had a lot of fun running around and tanning (somewhat) and watching gay men in cyan speedos. And hot guy scouting (lol). My face is red as a lobster and my body is aching like nobody's business, yet i still cannot bring myself to get my ass off the chair and bathe. I am going to bathe in 2 minutes and then complete my development notes. I did not do any work today at all.

    I still hate the sun.

    Gotta go

    No comments: