Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 18, 2010




































    i dont like bloggers new layout thing :( really hard to upload pix and the order is so messed up

    Pictures from waaaay back thought i'd update a bit more my blog lacks pictures!!! Anyway for ppl that wanted to see my white bb 9700 :) Anyway going to continue with my curves and circles revision. Anyway i won't be in town for very long, will be staying home to study. Btw i just wanted to complain about how FUCKED UP younger siblings are. They are a complete waste of fucking space. All they do is sabo you when you do something wrong. "Orh horrrr i tell mummy u pierce ur here and there" I mean like seriously can u just SHUT THE FUCK UP??? Being a bit fucking quiet won't kill you right??

    One more thing, my sister is so fucking disgusting. I am actually getting more and more disgusted by her everyday. Do you know what she did to me during dinner just now? She tried chewing her food like outside her teeth (if u get what i mean) so half the food was clamped in her jaw and the rest out of her mouth. Then she proceeded to talk, and i guess she doesnt have the decency to just shut up or have any table manners (hello, no talking when your mouth is full because firstly, its disgusting, and secondly, just shut the fuck up no one wants to listen to your words that is completely incomprehensible and i cannot decipher anything u say because when u talk with ur mouth full all i hear is squishy sounds). So when she began talking, her food spat on my arm. Did i mention, once my dad bought soon kuey, and i wasnt hungry so i proceeded to eat the left overs. And we all know soon kuey leftovers just look like half eaten food (the rice and all), so when i put one mouthful of it in my mouth i was in for a big surprise. That shit tasted like motherfucking milk! I spat the shit out and at the corner of my eye my sister was leaping around like some motherfucker on K. I puked a little in my mouth. And the reality of it all just hit me. I ate her fucking spit. What. The. Actual. Fuck. Honestly.

    Yep thats all for my rant, gonna continue studying now, bye :)

    12 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    where do u always get your high waisted shorts from?

    Anonymous said...

    where is jezrika blogging now?

    Anonymous said...

    omg no offence but your sis sucks!

    Anonymous said...

    jezrika is blogging at http://delicatelies.blogspot.com/.

    btw steph, where did u get your shoe from? and how much was it? in photo 16.

    Stephanie said...

    different places actually! These were from a flea

    haha the anon wrote alrrr

    HAHAHA I KNOW!!!! NO OFFENCE TAKEN HAHA

    The pointer shoes?? Rockstar, $120 :)

    Anonymous said...

    did your earhole bleed when you stuff earsticks in?and how long did you take to expand to your size?

    Anonymous said...

    which subjects do you study the most?

    Stephanie said...

    haha yea duh that shit hurts like 1 motherbitch, erm idk i started in april. I got lazy.

    math definitely :)

    Anonymous said...

    are you gonna continue expanding your earhole? where did you get the bb cover from?

    Anonymous said...

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3646/3665602152_9718069158.jpg?v=0

    did that checkred shrit girl copy her ?

    Anonymous said...

    is just the same checkered shirt la

    Anonymous said...

    Your thighs are so fucking slim :(