Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 15, 2010

    Day 01



    Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself. 

    I hate a lot of things about myself actually
    I'm lazy, i procrastinate, i cannot get over a lot of things, i eat too much, i talk too much, i don't study enough, my mind is like this rotten place where i keep (or hide) all my sordid views and thoughts. I'm frighteningly morbid (thanks to tumblr hahahaha)

    I disappoint a lot of people. In fact, i think i've disappointed at least 50 people throughout my life. A recent incident can account for this, and i do not condone my actions. We should all just live and let live.

    I hate conforming and yet i subject myself to fit this perfect little image everyone has of me.

    Gosh i haven't written a proper post in so long my writing skills are atrocious

    Gotta go

    No comments: