Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 21, 2010

    Drop his name
    Push it in and twist the knife again
    Watch my face
    As I pretend to feel no pain

    These nights..................these fucking horrid nights have got to stop

    Its like this sick curled twisted feeling in your stomach, the kind you feel after you drink spoilt milk. The kind that goes away for a while, then comes back in full force, maybe even stronger. Say goodbye to the things you took for granted everyone, pining for the past all the time never does any good does it? All this "hope", "faith", "keep believing". Hahahaha bullshit. Time to wake up. Wait? I've been waiting all my life...........

    I always knew i was destined for tragedy hahahaha

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    how did u do the infinity sign for ur blog title? btw have u read the perks of being a wallflower?

    Anonymous said...

    omg as i read this the exact song was playing at the exact lyrics part lmfao

    Stephanie said...

    Copy and paste then put in the title lor! Symbols in microsoft word hahaha nope! I was going to buy it though then i got lazy :(

    hahaha coincidence