Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 18, 2010

    control freak

    I think i've been constantly pushed and dragged into all these kinds of fucking shitty situations that i sort of feel strangely numb to the things around me. After all its not like i have any feelings right? After all i'm always the one that has to sacrifice and give up what i want for the people i love. Stiff upper lip...........................................

    Lets get this straight everyone, whoever you are whatever you do, the people you love will always leave you. If it happens now, don't be too surprised. Take the fact that you won't have to face this later in life as a consolation.

    I'm sick of pressing the backspace button, or the "c" on my phone. Gonna imprint the "IDGAF" attitude in my head now.

    Sorry i haven't been blogging much guys, really haven't been in the best of moods lately

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    What you say is true, but not everything can be solved with a IDGAF attitude. This pessimistic phase will pass.