Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 18, 2010



    Me after nightmares (check out my eyebags)

    Hi guys! I just wanted to thank everyone who has like been so nice and commented on my previous post, really quite heartening :) I slept with my sister yesterday night, and there hasn't been a relapse lately (lol its only been 1 day) Quite scary how this happens to so many people, and yet no one can explain anything omg...............

    School really has been surprisingly good! Like i've been doing all my homework (trying to hand them up on time lol) and i've not been going out too much. 9.5 more months....................................




    Anyway i changed my tongue stud to gold, my previous stud rusted (lol) If anyone starts saying that i am copying xiaxue or anything i swear i will slap their face


    Bye guys!!! Stay gold (pun intended)









    omg i LOVE this cover of im not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you.

    ANYWAY I UPDATED SELLING POST...............

    No comments: