Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 6, 2010

    Hi guys!

    School has been pretty okay, with joy as my sitting partner things are going pretty well. I am the dorcas and e math rep of my class HAHA. I am starting to learn how to actually do my homework and try to pass them up on time. Ten more months..............i'm fucking scared. Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, my mom took away my laptop, and she plucked out the router, so I can't use the internet until night falls. I think its quite good though, I'm starting to control my internet usage. Anyway, i've been saving up for a PROPER CAMERA hAHHAHAHAH i think i need a dslr. FO REAL. I dont care i am getting a nikon. Fuck all of u nikon haters!!!!!!!!!!!!! JSYK NIKON STARTED WITH CAMERAS FIRST. And canons started off with PRINTERS. Anyway, i'm going to be fucking sixteen this year so yay, NC16 here i come!!!!! (i've never watched a single NC16 show in the theatres in my life)

    Pictures from the 2010 countdown :D




    Pictures from flea titan IV another time guys!!!! Gotta go complete my assignments

    Ciao

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey @ Flea Titan you were selling Topshop's Skeleton Cape Top right? Is item still available.

    Stephanie said...

    Hi nope! I sold it at the flea

    Anonymous said...

    the guy is cute hahahahaha

    Nicole said...

    steph..... PLEASE JUST LOOK AT MY FACE IN THE PICTURES

    Anonymous said...

    Why is your wordpress so sad?

    Stephanie said...

    HAHA FITRI!!!!!!

    NICO U CUTE LA

    erm idk