Tweety

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 21, 2009

    008

    YESTERDAY WAS SUCH A LESBIAN DAY!!!!!!
    Ok anywayyy today i went out with THE FANTASTIC 4 and it was so awesome we went to 3 fleas hehehe bought quite few stuff BUT I AM SATISFIED!

    Pix later :) : I'm totally over sad songs that make me cry the stupid dancey dancey electro trance CLUBBY MUSIC HAHAHAHA is the new sex

    MORE DAVID GUETTA HYPERCRUSH ULTRAVIOLET SOUND JEFFREE STAR AND KESHA(lol) i am a mainstream kid alr. Anyway i am starving. Ever since the stupid dentist changed my upper jaw brace wire to a thicker one i cannot eat at all! today all i ate was like 2 spoons of rice and mashed potato from kfc and i am so hungry............ MY STOMACH JUST GROWLED LIKE A LION LOL i think i want campbell soup now mmmmmmmm sounds good

    I FEEL POOR WATCH THIS SPACE SELLING STUFF SOON

    No comments: